Armistice Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Based

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BS-71 Stardust Bar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Playtime

Playtime

BS-71 Stardust Bar Empty
PostSubject: BS-71 Stardust Bar   BS-71 Stardust Bar EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Here is the bar for the Cerberus

BS-71 Stardust Bar ASbar3
Back to top Go down
Lt. JJFrost

Lt. JJFrost

BS-71 Stardust Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS-71 Stardust Bar   BS-71 Stardust Bar EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Frost walks from the Squad Quarters to the Bar and opens the door. The place looks very nice and new. She walks all around the inside before she takes a seat at the Bar. As Lu walks out of the back JJ smiles and places her hands on the edge of the bar.

*Glad to see the Commander brought the staff over from the Old site, Lu. How about we do some pizzas and just have them ready for the Crew. I'm sure there will be more popping in as soon as they get settled in here* JJ smiles *How about a Rum & Coke while you fix those pizzas?*

-Sure thing Lt.-
Lu fixes JJ a rum & coke and slides it across the bar to her then goes to the back and starts making pizzas. The smells from the kitchen make JJ hungry and she is anxious to see Wrestler. Wondering if he's even on board the new ship or not she sips the drink slowly.
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

BS-71 Stardust Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS-71 Stardust Bar   BS-71 Stardust Bar EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:06 am

We walk in and walk over to a new clean table and sit down

*this place is nice* the waiter comes over to us and asked us what we wanted to eat or drink

*I'll have a Mountain Dew please*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

BS-71 Stardust Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS-71 Stardust Bar   BS-71 Stardust Bar EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:09 am

*Oooh I soooo hope you have Cherry Pepsi?* Kona smiles at the waiter.

*Yes, Ma'am. We have that here* the waiter smiles and looks at the Commander and his Wife. *What else you folks want?*

*I would like a cheese pizza, make that a large as I'm sure the Commander is planning to steal at least half of it or better* Kona grins as she makes this comment about Play stealing her pizza and it is SOOOOO true!
Back to top Go down
https://armisticestation.rpg-board.net
Playtime

Playtime

BS-71 Stardust Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS-71 Stardust Bar   BS-71 Stardust Bar EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:14 am

I smile over at my baby *mmm that sounds good baby*

the waiter comes back with our drinks

Here are your drinks. Mountain Dew for you sir and a Cherry Pepsi for you ma' am

*Thank You* I take a sip of it
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

BS-71 Stardust Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS-71 Stardust Bar   BS-71 Stardust Bar EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:46 am

The waiter comes back and sets down the pizza in the center of the table and puts down two plates and forks with napkins. The pizza is piping hot and the steam is still rising as I look over at my husband and smile happily.

*I am thrilled to get to have our first meal in the Stardust together. I know Lu makes the best pizzas and it is your absolute favorite. Actually, it's mine too.* I drink some of my Cherry Pepsi thru the straw then swirl the ice with it as the pizza cools off enough that Play can finally dish it up and puts a a slice on each of our plates.

*Ahhhh, thank you Baby* I pick up my piece and take a small bite. *mmmmm... its good*

Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

BS-71 Stardust Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS-71 Stardust Bar   BS-71 Stardust Bar EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:57 am

I pick up a piece and begin to eat the hot piece of pizza *mmm that is so hot but sooo good baby* I smile at you as I finish the pizza then take a long drink of my mountain dew
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

BS-71 Stardust Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS-71 Stardust Bar   BS-71 Stardust Bar EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:34 am

The bar starts to show some life as more people are finding their way there. I finish off my piece of pizza and drink more of the Cherry Pepsi. I wipe my lips with my napkin then lean back to wait for you to finish. I look around and see J J Frost is sitting at the Bar.

I nod toward her *Isn't that JJ over there? We'll have to stop and say hello on our way out as we head over to the new CIC. I can't wait to see where we will be spending most of our time, Honey.*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

BS-71 Stardust Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS-71 Stardust Bar   BS-71 Stardust Bar EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:29 pm

I walk into the Stardust bar and sit down on a barstool. Crossing my long legs as I smile and nod to the barkeep.

*How about a Vodka Sour?* I fiddle with the peanuts in the bowl on top of the bar as I look around and wonder where everyone is these days. *So, does anyone ever stop in here anymore?*

*Sometimes but it's been pretty slow lately, Lieutenant. Here ya go*
the barkeep sets down my drink on a coaster and I pick it up and take a long swallow of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BS-71 Stardust Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS-71 Stardust Bar   BS-71 Stardust Bar Empty

Back to top Go down

BS-71 Stardust Bar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armistice Station :: Role-Playing :: BSG RPing :: Battlestar Cerberus - BattleGroup - 71-
Jump to: