Armistice Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Based

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BS - 71 Commander's Quarters & Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Playtime

Playtime

BS - 71 Commander's  Quarters & Office Empty
PostSubject: BS - 71 Commander's Quarters & Office   BS - 71 Commander's  Quarters & Office EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 pm

This is the Office for the Commander of the Ship. In the back is the living area where he and his Wife will live. If you need to speak with your Commander, you are welcome to stop by anytime.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: BS - 71 Commander's Quarters & Office   BS - 71 Commander's  Quarters & Office EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:54 pm

Play opens the door and stands back so I can walk inside it for the first time. I look around and am just speechless.

*It's .......... it's HOME!* I throw my arms around his neck and start to cry I am so happy. *Thank you for bringing me here with you, Play. I love you with all my heart. I still can't believe we will never again have to worry about someone taking your Command out from under you.*

Back to top Go down
https://armisticestation.rpg-board.net
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: BS - 71 Commander's Quarters & Office   BS - 71 Commander's  Quarters & Office EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:59 pm

*yea me too baby* I hug you tight *oh it's fine you don't have to cry*

*I love you to baby* I walk us to the bed and lay us down on the bed

*yea it sucks but whatever*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: BS - 71 Commander's Quarters & Office   BS - 71 Commander's  Quarters & Office EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:02 am

*I know it does but we will make the last battle EPIC and show them all what we are capable of doing. Then we will move our RP here and continue it as we see fit* I lay down in your arms and put my head over your heart as I drape my left hand over your belly softly. I start to play with your chest hair that is peeking out from the open button on your uniform shirt. Slowly swirling my fingers thru it as we talk and look around at our new room.

*This is just beautiful, Play. I love our new home* I kiss your lips softly and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: BS - 71 Commander's Quarters & Office   BS - 71 Commander's  Quarters & Office EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:36 pm

*Ok, let's go to the Stardust and get something to eat then you can show me where the CIC is on this new ship, Honey* Kona gently runs her fingers over her sleeping husband's face to waken him. Once he wakes up she kisses his lips then pushes back the covers and gets out of bed.

She reaches for some clothes and slips on the thong and tight jeans. Adjusts the waist and then looks around for t-shirt to put on. Finally deciding on a teal blue one she pulls it on and flips out her long hair then goes to brush it as she watches him in the reflection of the mirror. She smiles as he finally throws back his side of the covers and gets up. (sighs)
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: BS - 71 Commander's Quarters & Office   BS - 71 Commander's  Quarters & Office EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:02 am

*ok lets go eat something then* I get up and start to get dressed. Once dressed we leave for the Stardust bar *shall we begin*

I smile at you and kiss your lips and put my arm around you and we head for the bar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BS - 71 Commander's Quarters & Office   BS - 71 Commander's  Quarters & Office Empty

Back to top Go down

BS - 71 Commander's Quarters & Office
Page 1 of 1