Armistice Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Based

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whaley's Beach House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Character sheet
Technology:
Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10000Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10000)
Experience:
Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8000Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8000)
Attack:
Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:55 pm

I walk in after a hard day at work (SI for now)

*well my new job is ok trying to get people organize in my new group that I'm leading, how was your day baby*
Back to top Go down
https://armisticestation.rpg-board.net
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:00 pm

*Well, my day was not too bad. At least no Kindergartners threw up today!* I lean up and give you a kiss.

*It's late and I'm tired...... let's go to bed. You have that awful sore throat and you need some rest too.* I take your hand and we shut off the lights and walk to our room with Jack tagging along behind us.

*Oh, the new kittens are in the living room in their box. I hope you don't mind I brought them inside?* I flip back the covers on our King Sized Bed and then flip on the ceiling fan as I take off all my clothes and slide into the sheets and put my long hair spread out on my pillow as I wait for my Baby.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Character sheet
Technology:
Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10000Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10000)
Experience:
Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8000Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8000)
Attack:
Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:05 pm

I get undressed and get in the bed with my baby *ok lets go to bed baby* I move over to you and hold you tight in my arms *I love you baby, now lets go to sleep baby* I close my eyes and drift off thinking of you in my dreams smiliing
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:34 pm

As Play watches Wrestling in the Living Room, Kona is busy preparing a good meal for them. She hustles around the kitchen making tacos. Cutting up the lettuce and tomatos (even though he only likes beans and cheese over his hamburger she likes the fresh veggies).

She warms up the refried beans in a pot on the back burner of her awesome new state of the art cooktop while the hamburger browns in a large pan on the front burner. She adds the seasoning and a little water then puts the lids on the pans to simmer.

Grabbing the cheese grater she quickly whisks her arm up and down grating the cheese into a small bowl. Finally she warms up the tortilla shells and brings it all to the table.

Reaching into the cabinet she gets him a tall glass and her a slightly shorter one and fills them both with ice then takes out the Pink Lemonade from the refrigerator. She pours the Lemonade over the ice and makes it pop and crack when the warm liquid hits it.

Kona goes to the Living Room and sits on the arm of his chair then slides over onto his lap as she slides her arms around his neck. Putting her head in his way of the action she smiles and traces her finger down his perfect nose.

*Dinner is ready, Handsome. Can we shut off the BluRay for about an hour to eat, please?*
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Character sheet
Technology:
Experience:
Attack:

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:20 pm

I start yelling at the TV *YEA YEA YEA GET THEM....OOOOO GOD YEA...THAT'S IT RUN YOU BITCHES....HAHA* I stand up once it's over and walk in the kitchen and smell the food *what are you making baby it smells great* I move behind her and wrap my arms around her tight

*is it ready baby*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:26 pm

I give up on getting his attention and go back to the kitchen and start putting the food arranged on the table. He comes up behind me and hugs me. I smile.

*Yes honey! The food is ready.*

I turn and kiss his cheek then go to the table and sit down in my chair. Spreading the napkin over my lap I begin to make my taco. Lifting the bowl of hamburger I put a strip of it in the middle then the taco sauce. I add tomatoes and a lot of em. Then the lettuce, lots of that too. Put on some taco sauce and cheese over the top and pick it up and take a big bite. I pass all the bowls to Play as I finish using them. Well all but the lettuce and tomatoes

*mmmm these are really good*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whaley's Beach House
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armistice Station :: Armistice Fun Area :: Residential Area-
Jump to: