Armistice Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Based

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Detention center

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yogi

Yogi

Detention center Empty
PostSubject: Detention center   Detention center EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Detention center Lockup
Back to top Go down
http://www.yogibear.tk
Yogi

Yogi

Detention center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention center   Detention center EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Moving to each cell door, placing my bag down, pulling out a dual saw with a tungsten carbide blade coated with Diamond dust. Marking the cell door at 5.5 feet as I start cutting holes, putting the saw down after 2 hours as I clean up the holes. Pulling out a can of organic liquid and paste it on the edges. Reaching back in my bag pulling a new "Biometric Iris scanner"

Detention center Rou3000-sm

Placing it on as I tack weld all the way around and pasting more organic liquid over the device. Reach back into my bag as I pull out a can of co2, spraying the bars to cool them down.

Detention center Access_le1700_casebump

Setting then up to only allow only I authorized access. After 12 hours pass as I gather all my tools, grabbing the empty canister's. I move to the brig hatch

Stands up walking to the door, Stepping to the scanners entering my code in the palm scanner **********, placing my palm onto the reader as It scans my palm.

Detention center 080630-Frontieres-NearInfrared-vmed.

Leaning in looking wide in the Iris scanner, as I scans my retina's

Detention center Irisscan

Reaching for the the hatch wheel, spinning it three turns. Pulling open the hatch as I step out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yogibear.tk

Detention center
Page 1 of 1