Armistice Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Based

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raider Bay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yogi

Yogi

Raider Bay Empty
PostSubject: Raider Bay   Raider Bay EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Raider Bay 640px-Cylon_World-Ship_Interior
Back to top Go down
http://www.yogibear.tk
Yogi

Yogi

Raider Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Bay   Raider Bay EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:58 pm

After a two a vacation and a stop to give birth. I have a healthy baby boy Yogi and a healthy bay girl Grace. Both are about 8 pounds each.

Entering in the coordinates, 1, 2, 3, jump arriving at my destination. Cocking my head as I look out the windshield seeing Scorpion.

Rotating my XF-Infinity Class Gunship around as I approach the hanger-bay doors.

Raider Bay Gunship-01_01

Swaying right then left, pulling into the hanger-bay. Reaching down pulling the landing gear sticks, as he tires fold down as I land slowly. Steering over to the big lot as my right wing barely scratches the hanger wall.

Unbuckling my seat belt as I gather my tablet as I power down the engines and the FTL drives. Climbing out of my seat as I help Acantha, Smurfette , Yogi and grace move to the rear hatch just behind my HT-1 compact Hover Tank.

Raider Bay Tank-hov-02-09

Entering in the code "********" as the panel flips down I enter my hand in for a DNA scan. Scan complete as the hatch door opens. Enters in the code again as the panel flips down I enter my hand in for a DNA scan as the hatch closes.

Holding my Tablet as I move down the corridor's to the hangerbay. Walking up to the door as the Biometric transponder sensor scans me. Send a blue cone shape laser down around me to the floor, as the door unlocks. The hatch wheel spins three turns, the hatch opens as I step through.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yogibear.tk

Raider Bay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armistice Station :: Role-Playing :: BSG RPing :: Basestar Scorpion - 106-
Jump to: