Armistice Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Based

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home Tree on Pandora

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

Home Tree on Pandora Empty
PostSubject: Home Tree on Pandora   Home Tree on Pandora EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:10 pm

This is the Home Tree for the Na'Vi People

Home Tree on Pandora Avatar_pandora
Back to top Go down
https://armisticestation.rpg-board.net
N'Tori

N'Tori

PostSubject: Re: Home Tree on Pandora   Home Tree on Pandora EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:19 am

N'Tori runs swiftly up and across the large limbs of the Home Tree as she pursues the fastest bird in the sky to call her own. She is silent and swift in her quest. Just as she is about to catch up with her prize she hears the horn of the Village calling her to the Fire Circle and has to turn back.

As she looks over her shoulder it appears to be mocking her as it soars higher in the sky.

*Oh, you will be mine, soon, you will be mine and I will make the 'connection' and ride you among the clouds my friend*
N'Tori runs back to the Village below to join the Circle of Family as they Chant for a good harvest to come.
Back to top Go down
Fkeu tsamsiyu

Fkeu tsamsiyu

PostSubject: Re: Home Tree on Pandora   Home Tree on Pandora EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Swiftly running through the trees leaping from branch to branch, hunting a Viperwolf. Resting on a tree as I spot her, taking my bow grasping the arrow as I pull back. As I steady my aim a Woodsprite floats down hover on the tip of my arrow tip. 5 sec's later the Woodsprite floats off as I retract to bow relieving tension. Attaching the arrow back on the bow as it's slung to my back, turning around as I run off a limb leaping into the air. Gently grasping the leaf's in slowing my descent down, hitting one then the other (as if falling downstairs).

Landing on the ground as night falls the Bioluminescent flora starts to light up. Running swiftly through the jungle as I stop at the Tree of Voices reaching back bring my braid up to the vines as my queue makes a connection. Closing my eyes as I hear our ancestors, detaching my queue as I make my way to Hometree. Running up to the entrance, upon walking inside laying my bow down with my knife. Moving over to my brothers and sisters as I sit down beside my mother Mo'at near N'Tori as we chant to Eywa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yogibear.tk
N'Tori

N'Tori

PostSubject: Re: Home Tree on Pandora   Home Tree on Pandora EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:37 pm

I sit on the ground near Fkeu tsamsiyu and we chant and listen to Eywa as she talks with us. She is very serene tonight. I wish to hear the voices of my ancestors. We bask in the effervescent light of the flora of the forest in the darkness. I look around to see if I can locate Rick and finally see him sitting in the circle a row or two back from my position. I smile and close my eyes and reconnect with Eywa again as we chant more.
Back to top Go down
Fkeu tsamsiyu

Fkeu tsamsiyu

PostSubject: Re: Home Tree on Pandora   Home Tree on Pandora EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:44 am

Hometree Chant
Back to top Go down
http://www.yogibear.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Tree on Pandora   Home Tree on Pandora Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Tree on Pandora
Page 1 of 1