Armistice Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Based

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whaley's Beach House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

Whaley's Beach House Empty
PostSubject: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:52 pm

This is the home of Play & Kona Whaley. Please feel free to drop in for a visit, our home is always welcome to guests.

Whaley's Beach House House2Whaley's Beach House House21

Whaley's Beach House House22Whaley's Beach House House27

Whaley's Beach House House23

Whaley's Beach House House1lr1

Whaley's Beach House Kitchen3-1

Whaley's Beach House KonasQuarters-1
Back to top Go down
https://armisticestation.rpg-board.net
admin
Admin
admin

Character sheet
Technology:
Whaley's Beach House Left_bar_bleue1/10000Whaley's Beach House Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10000)
Experience:
Whaley's Beach House Left_bar_bleue0/8000Whaley's Beach House Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8000)
Attack:
Whaley's Beach House Left_bar_bleue5/100Whaley's Beach House Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:18 pm

I drive up to our new house

*god I love our new place we bought baby* I lean over and kiss your lips
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:51 pm

*Oh, me too. You always buy us the best homes. Let's go inside. I want to check it out then maybe this weekend we can have a housewarming party or something. That is, if you get the Barbeque finished by that time.* Kona gets out of the car and they walk up the steps together. *You should probably get a fence up for Jack soon too. You know, I don't want our little puppy wandering off and getting into the water with us not there. You KNOW how much your dog loves water, Baby.* They walk inside and go to the kitchen where Kona fixes herself a tall glass of iced tea and grabs a cold Mountain Dew with a glass of ice for Play.

*Here ya go, Baby.* she hands him the glass and can of MD. *We need to go get Jack, Rex, and Lisa from the CC Earth house and bring them here along with my Pegasus Ponies as soon as we can* she sits down on the living room sofa and he follows her in with his drink.

*Come here, sit by me* she pats the seat by the arm as she scoots over for him.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Jack follows me from room to room as I vaccuum the new house. He seems to be in love with the new vaccuum and keeps chasing after it as I push it back & forth over the plush carpet. The two kittens lay in the window and watch us. I start giggling at him.

*Oh, you silly little boy*

After I finish I fix a tall glass of iced tea and sit on the sofa to wait for you to get home.
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:46 pm

I drive up to the house and park my car and get out and walk in the house

*honey I'm home* I look around the clean house for you
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:48 pm

*Oh Jack, Daddy's home. Let's go greet him* I smile and get up then walk to the back door where you have come in the house. I put my arms up and kiss you.

*Hi Honey, God I missed you today. How was your day?* I take your coat from you and hang it in the coat closet then go back to your arms and smile up at you.
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:51 pm

I put my arms around you and hold you tight and kiss your lips back

*oh thank you baby, ohh it was a long day* I smile at you then lean down and pat Jack *hey boy you keeping the house safe* he barks
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:53 pm

*Oh yes, he's a real terror that one!* I giggle in your arms as you encourage his Security upbringing. *Let's take him outside and you can run him around the yard. Speaking of that ......... when are you going to put that fence up so he doesn't roam out of the back yard?* I raise my left eyebrow up a little and grin up at you.
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:02 pm

*ok baby lets go outside for a bit, I will later on for you* I hold your hand and we walk out of the house and into the backyard with Jack and I throw the ball high and far *go get it boy, god he is fast*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:05 pm

I hold your hand as we walk to the back yard then you start throwing the ball for Jack and I sit down on the grass to watch you both.

*Yea he's fast as lightning. That's why we need to get the fence finished. It's so nice now and he loves to be outdoors as much as I will let him. I know he'll love the fence ... just like we had at our old place. A solid wooden fence so no one is peering in our yard while I'm sunbathing* I wink at you as you throw it far for him and he runs full on to get it. He brings it back and drops it then cocks his head to the side and watches for you to bend down to pick it back up and throw it again.
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:07 pm

*yea I know baby I will go buy some and get it done so he won't run to far* I lean down and grab the ball as he tries to lick my face. I show him I have the ball and throw it and he runs to get it and brings it back but gives it to Kona *oh you spoiled baby*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:11 pm

I look at you and start laughing.

*Oh, I see Daddy's wearing you out. Huh Jack? Is that it? You want Mommy to throw it cause you think she can't throw as hard?*

I grin then toss the ball but it does not go nearly as far as when you throw it. Jack looks at me and you can just tell he's thinking *What kind of a lame ass throw is that? Well, next time I'm givin it to Dad ... you ain't gettin it again, Lady* then he runs after it and brings it back. He lays it in the grass between us and looks at us both like he's guarding it.

Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:15 pm

I see he wants to play a little *oh I see boy* I go and try to get the ball but he grabs it and runs off with it so I go after him so he just keeps on running I finally grab his back and hold him still and get the ball out of his mouth and toss it to Kona *here you go baby* he runs towards her
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:17 pm

I am laughing so hard I nearly miss catching the ball. I grab it one handed and then hold it out so Jack can see it and shake it a little bit at him. He runs full steam and knocks me down to the grass. I fall down laughing and he is all over me. Licking my face and I move my arm to keep the ball away from him but he's so fast. He soon gets it away and runs off with it as he seems to be smiling.

I just lay in the grass out of breath and laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:19 pm

I walk over to you and move over you and wipe your face off then kiss your lips *Ahhh yes this is much better* I laugh and kiss you again then stand up and help you up *lets go get something to drink baby* we head back inside and leave Jack outside to play
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:22 pm

I take your hand and let you lift me up.

*Thank you, Play! I hafta admit you taste a lot better than he (nods at Jack) does!* I laugh as we walk into the kitchen area. *What would you like to drink?* as if I didn't know what you will say.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 pm

I wake up and stretch then look at the time. I push back the covers and get out of bed then shower and dress for the day.

Walking to the kitchen I fix the kittens a bowl of food and Jack keeps jumping up and down so I pet him on the head and smile. *Oh, now don't you worry, yours is coming up next* I put the bowl down for the kittens then fix Jack his breakfast and he about knocks me over trying to get at it. *Ok Ok .... here you are boy! Jeesh you are so strong and grown up these days*

I fix myself something to eat and go the table with my cereal and eat it.

Whaley's Beach House Jack7
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:54 pm

I walk in and walk in the living room and find you seating on the sofa watching Twilight and go seat down with you and put my arm around you and kiss on your neck

*I'm home baby, how have you been*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:07 pm

I lean over into your arms and sigh as I put my head against your shoulder. *Well, now that my fearless Warrior is home I am terrific.* I smile and kiss your lips. *You are very late. Is something going on?* I look at you as I lay back against your chest and play with your chest hair that peeks out above your button.
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:17 pm

*oh just a very long day baby* I hold you tight and rub my hand up and down your back

*sorry I'm so late baby* I stand up and walk in the kitchen and grab a beer and walk back to the sofa and lay back down and let you lay back down on me as we share it
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:22 pm

*You know I would have gotten that for you, Honey. I know you're tired and I've been resting for a while waiting for you. Jack and I had a good day playing ball and lounging around.* I take the beer and swallow some then wipe my lips and set it back in your hand *Thanks Baby* I smile up at you as I lay on your chest.
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 pm

*I know you could have but I wanted to* I take a swing of the beer then put it on the table and look at your face and start to play with your hair

*sounds like a fun day*

*I just ordered new people around is all*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:51 pm

I giggle and place my cheek against your chest as I twirl my fingers thru your chest hair more.

*I sure do miss you when you're gone Play. Shall I fix us a bite to eat? Or did you eat on the Ship?* I kiss your cheek and tickle your face with my long hair quite by accident.
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:58 pm

*yea I had a Ensign get me some food so shall we head for bed and begin our fun for today baby*

I kiss your head and hold you tight as we watch tv
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:06 am

The movie finishes and we get up off the sofa. I help you up and pull you to me for a kiss.

*Sure, let's go to bed, Honey*

We turn off the lights and go to our room once you have locked all the doors up tight. I am waiting for you in our room.

*Come here, you!*

You close the door and walk to me and get in bed then wrap your arms around me and we kiss good nite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whaley's Beach House   Whaley's Beach House Empty

Back to top Go down

Whaley's Beach House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next