Armistice Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Based

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yogi's Family's Living Quarters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yogi

Yogi

Yogi's Family's Living Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Yogi's Family's Living Quarters   Yogi's Family's Living Quarters EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:47 am

Hears the 1st master bath

Yogi's Family's Living Quarters Bathroom-design-ideas-jacuzzi-morpho
Back to top Go down
http://www.yogibear.tk
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's Family's Living Quarters   Yogi's Family's Living Quarters EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:50 am

1st Shower

Yogi's Family's Living Quarters BathFixtures_3_large
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's Family's Living Quarters   Yogi's Family's Living Quarters EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:52 am

Yogi's Family's Living Quarters CortinaBedRoom
Bedroom

Yogi's Family's Living Quarters Alpinehousecloset
Closest

Yogi's Family's Living Quarters Bathroom_italian_marble_large
3rd Bathroom

Yogi's Family's Living Quarters BabyroomshabbyYogi's Family's Living Quarters Babyroomshabby
Babies Room
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's Family's Living Quarters   Yogi's Family's Living Quarters EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:28 am

Entering our room as I seat down at my desk with my Tablet reading over the data.

Yogi's Family's Living Quarters 1522964652917264

FLAK gun mounts 30% installed
New Mines producing at 90%; ore quality now at 85%
Main mines at 100% output; ore quality 98%
Process facility now at 105% output; pushing the limits of both machine and machine.
GAUSS mounts abandoned; structural integrity not suitable for recoil.
Standard guns in full production>> ETC fitting out 48 hours
Dorsal arm now at 50% complete>> ETC 37 hours

MKII4A DRADIS

The MKI4A DRADIS is a phased array system similar to the AEGIS radar used by the US Navy. It is a 360 by 360 degree system that shows all contacts within range in real time. Since it is phased, there is no sweep. It is a constant on system that updates all targets as they move. It gives the appearance that the DRADIS is a window to space. It also has a 40% increase in both range and accuracy.

The primary arrays are now mounted in the tips of all six arms. This allows for maximum coverage around the base star. Each array covers a sphere outward from the arm tip to within two degrees of the arm’s hull. This creates the maximum amount of overlap between the individual arrays.

The secondary arrays are mounted literally in the arm pits. In the event that the primary arrays are destroyed, these take over. Since they are mounted in the “pits” they do have blind spots, mainly where the arms are. This is really not a big concern since the guns/weapons cannot fire into these blind areas (at least not yet).

Individual FLAK fire controls are also tied into this system as a tertiary detection option. In the event that both the primary and secondary arrays are out of action, these can be used to give short range DRADIS coverage until the arrays can be brought back online.

The entire system now uses the hull itself as the communications link using broad band encryption, which means that not only is it practically hack proof, but also always connected, save from the controls being detached from the hull or the arrays detached or outright destroyed; no wires to sever.

VERTICAL LAUNCH SYSTEM:

This system is effectively a missile system that stores all its missiles in launch tubes. This allows for virtually immediate launch capability of the missiles and allows firing the entire store of missiles in less than 15 seconds. The drawbacks to this system are that with the missiles already in the tubes, they cannot be readily accessed for maintenance or warhead changes. This arrangement also keeps the missiles near the outer hull typically outside any armor, making them more susceptible to hostile fire and magazine explosions (the tubes double as the magazine). Also part of this arrangement is the inability to reload the tubes except at a shipyard, and this in turn causes the load out mix to be fixed at the yards as well; no reloads in space.

Advantages
Massive fire power/rate

Disadvantages
Exposed to hostile fire with little or no protection
Missile load out set at the shipyard with no reload options
Minimal maintenance allowed

For RP purposes, actual size of the VLS will be determined by this guide:
……… each missile tube requires 4 square meters of outer hull surface area.
……... a maximum size limit of 1,500 total tubes per VLS
……... maximum total number of tubes of 3,000 per ship (ARIES class are New Earth and are Exempt from this)
……... ship MUST have enough free outer hull space to allow for the VLS to be installed

To minimize the effects of God Modding this system can bring, there will be a limit of 250 missiles per volley imposed. [Lets face it; a 1,500 missile volley is just too scary to fathom, to say nothing at all about surviving] Another way to look at this is having no more than 250 missiles in flight at any given time.

RAIL LAUNCHER SYSTEM

This is a missile system that uses a directional rail launcher external to the outer hull with rotary magazines internally. There are three types of rail launchers: single rail, dual rail, and quad rail. Each rail has a 50 unit magazine associated with it. Missiles are selected via computer control. The magazine rotates that missile to the rail system, which transfers the missile up the rail to the launcher. Once in place, the launcher then rotates to the bearing of the target and launches the missile. After the missile is launched, the launcher then returns to the loading position. Fire rate is 1 missile per rail every 6 seconds.

Advantages:
Missiles are stored in a magazine that can be armored.
Magazines are readily accessible via internal passages
Missiles can be worked on

Disadvantages
Poor fire rate as compared to VLS
Launchers exposed to hostile fire
Possible handling accidents/jams/failures
Maintenance required to keep system working

Carbolite: a stealth material produced in 0G process facilities that render the craft this is used on virtually undetectable to DRADIS.

Composition:
.................... 95% Carbon (typically in graphite form)
.................... 3% titanium
.................... 2% tungsten

Carbolite is produced in a similar manner to PAN Carbon fibers and is then weaved into a similar matting. The 0G facility is needed to allow bonding of the titanium and tungsten into this composite. Once this matting is produced, it is then layered and bonded with Acrylolite resin to form the panels used as the outer hull.

Acrylolite resin is produced in an ultra-high temperature furnace from Acrylolite Dioxide ore. The ore is melted and the slag is removed from the surface and the sediment from the bottom of the furnace, leaving only the resin. This resin freezes at 150C, so it must be kept heated until it is processed. Once froze it cannot be re-heated to liquid form, and has a flexible but strong characteristic suited well for this application. Acrylolite ore is very rare, about twice as rare as tylium ore.

Detection ranges of Carbolite on cylon vessels are as follows:

Maximum detection range is 12.5km. Beyond this there is 0 chance for detection. From 12.5km to 2.5km there is intermittent detection that cannot be distinguished from normal DRADIS clutter except by the MOST skilled DRADIS Operators, and even then as a suspicious target. Within 2.5km, there is intermittent contacts that can be distinguished as abnormal by most anyone.

NOTE: the cylon variant has a Platinum mesh embedded in the matrix, sandwiched between the layers of Carbolite matting, thus giving the cylons the reduced detection ranges as compared to the colonials.

DEPLOYMENT: since all cylon vessels have FTL capability, there is really little reason for them to have stealth aircraft. Therefore the following limits will be imposed:

Light raiders: 6 per base star
Heavy raiders: 4 per base star

These craft will be used solely for covert reconnaissance and black operations type missions. Armaments will typically NOT be allowed since weapons defeat the stealth capabilities. If armaments are needed, they will be limited to missiles in internal bays. ANY questions/comments, drop me a PM and I will try to clarify any issues in a timely manner

MISSILES:

This area is rather gray in regards to the cylons: the series [what I have seen in it] indicates that the cylons heavily rely on missiles and fighters as the primary offensive capability, yet leave alot undisclosed. With that said, I will try to "flesh out" some basic ideas for missiles.

Ship-to-ship missiles: these will be the large missiles launched from the base stars themselves.

Anti-ship missiles: these will be the raider carried missiles used to attack battlestars and will typically be larger and more powerful than the anti fighter type

anti-fighter missiles: designed to engage and destroy fighters and small craft such as transports/shuttles

Due to the nature of the Banshee missile delivery system, I WILL NOT BE ALLOWING IT FOR NORMAL RP SESSIONS, IT WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED ON NEW EARTH VESSELS, AND EVEN THEN IT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE STANDARD RP THREADS. This system is too powerful to be allowed for use. [lets face it; a single raptor with 12 banshee's with strategic nuclear warheads could single handedly take out all capital ships here in CC; the epitome of GOD MODDING]

GUIDANCE SYSTEMS:
The approved guidance systems include:
Active DRADIS
Passive DRADIS (homes in on target's own DRADIS emissions or returns from another active system off target vessel)
Infrared home: homes on heat signatures
Laser based: used only on ground targets or large ships that do not move quickly.
optical based: uses cameras and silhouette recognition software to choose and prosecute targets.

HOMING FEATURES:
Passive home: this where the missile is guided to its target via an external source.
Active home: this is where the missile uses its own internal system to home in on the target.
Home-on-jam: this feature allows the missile to home in on the jamming source rather than either its own internal system or the passive home source.

AVAILABLE WARHEADS, ship-to-ship missile:

Mk1- strategic nuclear; 10MT yield

Mk3- strategic nuclear, 1MT yield

Mk5- strategic nuclear, 500kT yield

Mk10- tactical nuclear, 10kT yield

Mk20- canister type, biological delivery system

Mk30- canister type, chemical delivery system

Mk40- canister type, 5,000 12.5mm steel bearings propelled by G-4, spherical dispersal pattern

Mk41- canister type, 2,500 super balls propelled by a reduced charge, spherical dispersal pattern, non-lethal

Mk42- canister type, single paint bomb, aerosol propelled, non-lethal

Mk45- Universal missile warhead, Cluster Bomb Unit (CBU), 200- 10# bomblets, dispersed by aerosol charge opening canister, effective against soft targets and surface scarring of hardened targets

Mk50- Standard warhead, High Explosive Incendiary (HEI)

Mk55- Standard warhead, High Explosive Armor Piercing (HEAP), combines high explosives with a molten copper jet penetrator, mainly used against steel type armor plating

Mk60- Kinetic Energy Missile warhead, Armor Piercing (AP), uses a tungsten type penetrator for the warhead, damage caused by sheer force of impact. this warhead typically is used with a high speed variant of the type of missile being deployed.

Mk65- Kinetic Energy Missile warhead, canister type, contains 200- 40mm spheres, aerosol dispensed, canister opens via proximity sensors 500m from target, shotgun type effect on target

AVAILABLE WARHEADS, anti-ship missile:

Mk3- strategic nuclear, 1MT yield

Mk5- strategic nuclear, 500kT yield

Mk10- tactical nuclear, 10kT yield

Mk45A- Universal missile warhead, Cluster Bomb Unit (CBU), 75- 10# bomblets, dispersed by aerosol charge opening canister, effective against soft targets and surface scarring of hardened targets

Mk55- Standard warhead, High Explosive Armor Piercing (HEAP), combines high explosives with a molten copper jet penetrator, mainly used against steel type armor plating

Mk60- Kinetic Energy Missile warhead, Armor Piercing (AP), uses a tungsten type penetrator for the warhead, damage caused by sheer force of impact. this warhead typically is used with a high speed variant of the type of missile being deployed.

Mk65A- Kinetic Energy Missile warhead, canister type, contains 50- 40mm spheres, aerosol dispensed, canister opens via proximity sensors 500m from target, shotgun type effect on target

AVAILABLE WARHEADS, anti-fighter missile:

Mk45B- Universal missile warhead, Cluster Bomb Unit (CBU), 50- 10# bomblets, dispersed by aerosol charge opening canister, effective against soft targets and surface scarring of hardened targets

Mk65B- Kinetic Energy Missile warhead, canister type, contains 140- 20mm spheres, aerosol dispensed, canister opens via proximity sensors 500m from target, shotgun type effect on target

ADEDENDUM: The kinetic energy interceptor missile mentioned above is in almost every respect the THAAD missile being developed by the US Air Force (I believe) as an anti-ballistic missile interceptor. this missile will be available in all three types of missiles listed above.
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's Family's Living Quarters   Yogi's Family's Living Quarters EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Rolling out of bed as I look back, sliding a hand over where my dear Acantha Rose and Dark Smurfette sleeps. The bed is warm with there aroma as I smell the sheets, where have they gone to. Moving into the huge bathroom liking around seeing all there thing's at there sink's with mine in the middle.

Moving over to my sink placing my hand down on the marble counter top. I stood at the mirror of our bathroom and let out a deep sigh. I crooked my mouth, looking at my surprisingly developed upper body with my green eyes. I was pleased with myself and my appearance, although I didn't know how I came to look so...handsome. I wasn't the athletic type at all. In fact, I abhorred strenuous physical activity of any kind. I was the "geeky fatherly" type; a computer whiz, video gamer, sorcerer, and anime fan all in one. All in all, pretty typical geek material. I enjoyed many a role-playing game as well as trading card games I played with my friends. I's the only one among my household that knows the meaning of the word "Otaku". I suddenly remembered why I was in the bathroom and it wasn't to get all hot and bothered by my own image.

I turned my back to the mirror and stood at the base of the shower, the bathroom was huge. Walking in big the glass shower stall and reaching for the newly revealed faucet knobs. I turned the cold knob three-and-a-half turns then cranked the hot up all the way in hopes of finding the median between these oddly tempered waters. Though, that didn't take long this time, it usually took about five minutes to manage it. Then, by grabbing the middle knob and giving it two full turns, water began to cascade from the shower-head, sounding like rain as it hits the stone floor.

Ugh! Just get in the damn shower, Yogi! I scolded myself in my head, shaking it back to reality. And I did just that. Stepping out of the mound of cloth and into the steamy shower, Yogi looked around for the soap. I spotted it in the corner, a bottle of shampoo. I hefted it and quickly squeezed some out into my hand. With the other, I turned the shower head away from myself, spraying the glass wall. I began to wash myself all over. I ran a hand over my scarred but buff frame and lathered it well. I then turned my attention to my arms and chest, smearing the suds around in smooth circles.

Singing in the shower, bending over I turned the cold knob three-and-a-half turns then cranked hot off. Then, by grabbing the middle knob and giving it two full turns, water began shutting off. Sliding the door open leaning over the grab a towel, covering my head as rub my fur dry and dry my ears. Without seeing I step out as the cool breeze of air rushes around my body exciting my body with a shiver. *Tilting* my head side to side underneath the towel as I rub and scrub my hair and face dry. Grabbing a bigger towel as I begin to dry off. Once semi dry tossing the two soaked towel over to the corner near the door.

Walking out in the bedroom to my dresser, reaching to the handles. Pulling open my drawers as I get dressed grabbing my Motion LE1700 Tablet pc and papers.

Yogi's Family's Living Quarters Access_le1700_casexec_elegant

Kissing my wife's on there foreheads as I leave our room. Reaching for the the hatch wheel, spinning it three turns. Pulling open the hatch as I walk out pulling the hatch closed. Reaching for the the hatch wheel, spinning it three turns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's Family's Living Quarters   Yogi's Family's Living Quarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Yogi's Family's Living Quarters
Page 1 of 1